When you visit our site, we may ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc.
When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitorwhen you visit our Web site. See “What is a Cookie” below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, namely SwiftModders; or
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
What is a Cookie
A “cookie” is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customize your visit.
Our site is not designed forchildren under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.