5 Upcoming Light Novels To Be Animated

Discussion in 'Anime Suggestions' started by Crystal, August 1, 2013.

1. Anime Adaptations of Five MG Bunko J Series Planned

Projects include "No Game, No Life," "Mahou Sensou," 'Seireitsukai no Kenbu," "Seikoku no Dragonar" and "Madan no Ou to Senki"

[​IMG]
    Media Factory's @comic_alive has broadcast the news that five light novel series from the MG Bunko J line, focusing mainly on harem comedies for young adult males, are newly slated to be adapted into anime series. This includes
    No Game, No Life, Mahou Sensou, Seireitsukai no Kenbu, Seikoku no Dragonar and Madan no Ou to Senki.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No Game, No Live - a 2004 series by Yuu Kamiya (A Dark Rabbit has Seven Lives), currently four volumes
    A hikikomori team of brother and sister are the secret identity of a undefeated gamer. After writing off real life as a worthless "Kuso Game," they are summoned to an alternate world by a boy "God," who puts them into a conflict in which wars are decided by games.

[​IMG]
    This one has an visual for the anime...
    [​IMG]

PV:

Mahou Sensou - Hisashi Suzuki's 2011 series, currently six volume - in which a hard working, pretty normal if a bit troubled guy runs into a girl surrounded by weird situations, who inducts him into the world of magic users
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PV:

Seireitsukai no Kenbu - Yuu Shimizu and Sakura Hanpen's 2010, 10 volume series about a boy who sneaks into a magical academy to watch a noble girl bathe and accidental becomes the first male to make a contract with a spirit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PV:

Seikoku no Dragonar , the manga of which Seven Seas will release as Dragonar Academy
    The Shiki Mizuchi' harem comedy concerns put upon young man attending a school for dragon tamers, whose dragon hatches as a beautiful young woman.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

PV:

Madan no Ou to Senki - 2011 seven volume series from Tsukasa Kawaguchi and Yoshi*10. Set a warring fantasy Western Europe, a young archer is defeated and pressed into service by one of seven young women who rule with the help of weapons given to them by dragons
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PV:

2. O.O the third and fourth... been waiting on them manga's forever. Would love to see it animated though ^^ too tired to more than skim the rest though

3. I couldn't wait and started reading No Game, No Life, its... different. Its still pretty interesting though so I am going to continue reading (Just finished Chapter 1 :-P) I am looking forward to the rest of the animes as well!

Add: I made it to chapter 3, to only relize that its only 50% translated for this chapter and none of the other chapters ahead have even been started :'-(

Add #2: I started reading Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance and I just finished Volume #3. I. Am. Loving it. I am highly looking forward to the anime adaption for this series :thumbsup: (For the record, I am an Est Fan :-P)

Edit: I finished Volume #5 of Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance. Amazing. That is all...

Edit #2: I finished Volume #10 and I am now reading Volume #11 as translations come out

4. thanks for the info :3

5. Well, I am going to start reading Madan no Ou to Senki Seikoku no Dragonar now. I will finish the series in an estimated... 3-4 days. Also SeireiTsukai no Kenbu Currently has 11 volumes, not 10. Although the 11'th isn't translated at the site I use :'-(

Edit: Madan no Ou to Senki Seikoku no Dragonar hasn't even gotten close to completion for translatations on the site I use, therefor I can't read them :'-(

6. well I'm awaiting translations for both, have been for a while now T.T
    Just finished Madan no Ou to Senki a couple days ago, awesome so far (although that bow was kinda predictable everything considered, but then again I'm not sure theres a way to make it unpredictable)
    Ugh having trouble using my comp now after so long... QQ