A Formal greeting to you all!

Discussion in 'Hajimemashite' started by Hagame-Senpai, March 9, 2016.

1. Hello my fellow Otaku's! My name is Hagame-Senpai but please just call me Hagame! I should've introduced myself earlier as I have already made a few posts! I generally like to stick to posting about recent anime updates or changes in the way anime works! Although if I don't have much to talk about I will still post about something you may no have known about! You may not see too much gossip on my posts, but I assure you they are informative and will lead into a big contribution to expanding discussions and the community on Otaku Talk! I plan to post every couple of days, if I have spare time I'll post every day :D Please rate and comment on my posts and ask me anything you wish! Also follow me if you have the time!

Good day, Hagame

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the forums man, and glad to see someone who has a wilful determination to post things you care about. With the amount of people here now I can't say they're going to get a lot of traffic but over time and with more people, things should pick up and be a lot more interesting as the site, community and forums grow.

3. Thank you for your reply Dirtbag! I assure you I'll keep up 100% determination to my posts! Have a good day :D