Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Action Akame ga Kill!

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Fruit, October 7, 2014.

?

Will you watch this Anime?

1. Already have been.

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. Hell yea!

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Meh...

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Dropped

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Nah.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. #1 Fruit, October 7, 2014
    Last edited: March 11, 2015
    Title: Akame ga Kill!
    [​IMG]

Synopsis:
    In a fantasy world, fighter Tatsumi sets out for the Capitol to earn money for his starving village, and finds a world of unimaginable corruption, all spreading from the depraved Prime Minister who controls the child Emperor's ear. After nearly becoming a victim of this corruption himself, Tatsumi is recruited by Night Raid, a group of assassins dedicated to eliminating the corruption plaguing the Capitol by mercilessly killing those responsible.

MAL

Episodes:
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance
    Rating: R+17 (violence & Profanity)

Video Links:
    Trailer:

PV
    Opening:
    OP 1
    Episodes:
    CrunchyRoll Episode List

Pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Probably my favourite anime of the summer and fall 2014 season.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Added in some pictures for this Anime, I will do so with the others and future listings :-P

4. I think the show is well thought out right now, and I think the shows going to just keep getting better and better.

5. I really like how they make even some of the "bad guys" likable. It's tough to clearly pick favs.

6. #6 Fruit, October 8, 2014
    Last edited: October 8, 2014
    Mine (character) is currently my favorite character but I had a REALLY, REALLY hard time choosing a favorite character. Esdeath was one of the candidates and Cheslsea "pechapai, pechapai!!!" :naughtylaugh:

7. I ended up just liking Esdeath at the end, even though she could be a really scary character later.

8. Now that Tatsumi knows Esdeath can't be changed, I wonder how this relationship will end up. It I just hope we get to see something with Incuriso (Tasumi's inherited imperial arms) that would not generally happen with an average user. Like be able to use the Incuriso's original form as an organic imperial arms.

Oh, Susanoo is a boss 10/10 would hire him :-)

9. i read the mango

10. How can you read this shit? It's impossibru! I just don't get it. Where do you even start!?!? Teach me Akane. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[​IMG]

11. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12. They are making an anime adaptation now. If you read the manga, just forget the manga at this point because its going off on a different ending. They may have skipped like 3 chapters, but now that we dont know what to expect, its going to get interesting.... LUBBA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! T-T

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. :'-(:'-(:'-(:'-(:'-(:'-(:'-(:'-(:'-(:'-(:'-(:'-(:'-(:'-(:sadeyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. How do i make it a spoiler message? XD

15. Everybody dies! Well, I don't know that for sure...but...feels like it!

16. The little "+" icon 3 spaces to the right from the smiley icon

17. rip tatsumi T-T

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. No words can describe how epic that was but, holy %$#& am I sad :sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes::'-(:'-(:'-(

19. There is no way this mofo is dead, wtf?