Anime Expo 2015

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fruit, February 10, 2015.

1. #1 Fruit, February 10, 2015
    Last edited: February 10, 2015
    Hai, just felt like bringing this up in case if anyone here is attending or not..
    Im going to the Anime Expo this year in LA (Los Angeles)
    [​IMG]
    http://www.anime-expo.org/
    Im heading to one of the biggest Anime Conventions this year for the first time, so I'm hoping my experience will be a great one! Im going to cosplay but I don't feel like saying who im going to cosplay as yet xD. I wonder if anyone here will be going to it this year, it would be awesome!
    I will take lots of pictures and buy lotz of stuff! :3
    Heres what the ticket looks like if anyones interested...:
    [​IMG]

2. Too far for me. ¯\_(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

3. To American for me, but I am going to Calgary Comic-con, which is like the lesser known, Canadian version of American nerd Cons.

4. #4 MalignbyDesign, March 6, 2015
    Last edited: March 6, 2015
    I dont dress up (dont got the hips for it) but ill have my new Hellsing bag I just bought for swag. Love It!

5. How fast do the tickets for this usually sell out. Is it already to late to grab one? What site did you buy your ticket from? Never went to one before so im not sure where to by the tickets from. Just curious.

6. There's a link right underneath the picture, that is the main site to register for the event.

7. :foolish: Thank you... not sure how I missed that link before, going to blame it on lack of sleep.

8. lol np xD

9. Oh thats not that far away from me
    <-- Edmontonian

10. I know boy. Sometimes I take a day trip, drive up and watch you sleep. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11. too far ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12. Only a month away until the Expo, can't wait! I will be exploring my first trip there to the fullest!! I have a friend that is coming with me from here, and cant wait to cosplay :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is too far >_<

14. They just had to have one of my favorite Vocaloids featured this AX! I think I picked a good time to go :powa:
    Now I'm planning my schedule, all pictures that I take there will be posted in the first post in this thread, And I got something special planned as well... (its related to OT)

• Like Like x 1