Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Are you addicted to Harem Anime?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by John, September 28, 2012.

1. I think I am. As I look back on most of the anime I have watched...there seems to be a common theme of a lot of girls after one particular guy. Some of my most recent choices have been the likes of Accel World, Rosario + Vampire and Campione!

How about you? Are you addicted like me or perhaps I'm the only one? What are some of your favorite harem anime?

2. I too have seen a lot of Harem, but it's not because I overly enjoy it, but I absolutely love romance and comedy. Most rom/coms are harem though so I guess Japans view of romance is girls galore? xI

3. I dunno if it is Harem but it might as well be Negima! I loooove that anime XD. oh and clannad! wow not that I think about it I have seen a lot of harem anime lol.

4. Yes i love harem animes i almost specielize into that
    favorite harem animes:

Date A Live (I Can Already Tell Imma Love It Even Though Its Not Out Yet)
    Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka
    Campione
    Sora No Otoshimono
    Majikoi Oh Samurai Girls
    IS Infinite Stratos
    Toaru Majutsu No Index (Harem Is Mainly Between Index/Misaka/Itsuwa)

5. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check out Date A Live for sure. I don't think I will watch Zombie, I tried and couldn't get into it. Campione is good already and I'll get IS for sure. I looooove Toaru Majutsu No Index, both seasons. I heard a third is on it's way next fall. I hope so!!!

6. I have recently been addicted to it even though I hate love polygons in stories and such... but all well.

7. Kore Wa Zombie is sooo good idk why people dont finish it You/Yansky/Vigon, its one of the better harem animes ive watched and dont give up on it so early *cough* yansky because the episodes get better every ep so just give it some time :-P because Kore Wa Zombie is deff one of my favorite harem/action/comedy animes and i deff reccommend anyone here watch it. IS is deff a good to watch you can ask vigon how much he loves Charlotte (French Girl) and overall IS is a very good harem/comedy/action anime that i would reccomend anyone who hasnt watched it to watch it because its pretty damn good, and hopefully 3rd season soon i want more ItsuwaXTouma

More Harem animes i forgot to list that i liked
    Highschool DxD
    Hoshizora E Kakeru
    Dog Days (Although Its Mainly Between Milhiore And Sink)
    Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru
    Nagasarete Airantou
    Shuffle!
    Da Capo Series
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Harem Video Games:
    Record Of Agarest War Series

8. i always like to see girls fight over a guy id say 99% of the time always leads to something really funny

9. I think that's why I've become addicted to it.

10. This is probably the only reason I enjoy them to an extent. But knowing in the end someone(s) will end up not winning is a little dis-heartening. :C I wish everyone could be happy in the end.

11. High School of the Dead was also a harem/comedy but mostly horror. WHY HAVE THEY NOT MADE A 2ND SEASON YET IS BEYOND ME!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Apprently the sales werent so good in japan (japan doesnt like horror apparently)
    but in america it was very popular

13. well some harem animes like Shuffle! a couple does happen @ the end even i didnt expect the outcome

14. Zombies are not as big in Japan. They are making HotD S2, but it's not being released till next year? Or so I heard. I am really looking forward to it. Zombies 4 life. :heart:

15. explains why Elfen Lied didnt have a second season either.

16. well the story did kinda end it didnt have an open ending like lets say dog days

17. I have watched so many of your recommended anime this week/weekend it's sad. But I loved a lot of them. Samurai Girls made no sense, but it was good. I'm not onto Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. Let's see how that goes.

18. It's good IMO. The first episode is a mind fuck since it explains absolutely NOTHING but the second episode starts out properly and it's really fun to watch after that.

19. S2 is coming out in 2013 i believe

Why is it sad that you are watching my recommended animes :-P (Samurai Girl's Eroge Game is 2x better) because in the Eroge were taught SO much more backstory for all the characters, + its overall better, but the anime wasnt to bad (if it just had a proper story, it was mainly comedy)

I believe Majikoi/Samurai Girls could get a 2nd season because in the Sequel of the Eroge so many more characters are introduced + Hermit Crab route (in anime) could make a proper 2nd season to see his harem fight for him again

EDIT: My Point in Why Majikoi could get 2nd season (look @ Koihime Musou for instance sequels came out after the Sequel for the Eroge's came out)

Btw DBZ Is Overrated

• Like Like x 1
  20. I mean it's sad that I spent my weekend watching anime as opposed to doing other stuff. But I enjoyed it. LOL

Oh man Boku is awesome, On episode 10 now. They need to make another season of this one.