Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Drama Clannad ~After Story~

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Hekmatyar, July 14, 2013.

1. Title: Clannad ~After Story~
    Genre: Drama/Romance
    Company: Kyoto Animation
    Format: 22 episodes
    Dates:2 Oct 2008 – 12 Mar 2009
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Synopsis: After the events leading up to Furukawa Nagisa’s stage performance at the School Founder’s Festival, Okazaki Tomoya graduates from Hikarizaka High School and begins the process of adjusting to the life of a full-fledged member of society, while Nagisa is retained for another year due to low attendance from poor health. Their After Story chronicles the next ten years in the life of the two, as they find joy, sorrow, and resolution with each other.
    Now is the time to hear what you have to say about Clannad:After Story Men and women, boys and girls of OtakuTalk.

~ <(^_^<) Lots of hugs for everyone ~

• Like Like x 1
  2. I loved this series, unfortunately I only ever got 3/4 of the way through before I had to stop watching because of all the feels. ;~;

3. I had to stop half way through it and wait 3 weeks till I was able to watch the rest of it, I cried like a little baby T-T

4. i got.... 6 eps in then crystal stated that it was sad and i stopped.... yeah continuing on with reading everyones comments.. Hehem *moves clannad further down the list of to watch.

btw if you havent figured out yet I'm heavily influenced by sad stories >.< i dun like being depressed.

5. Same. It's the reason I will never finish Clannad, or even start Elfen Lied, School Days, or Cowboy Bebop to name a few.

6. Woah woah woah... woah. Besides School Days, all those other anime you mentioned are a must watch. I mean.. Elfen Lief was ridiculous. I loved it.

7. I dislike being scared or sad. Also, maybe it's just me, but I don't like to see kids die, especially since I love kids.

8. Just finished Clannad. Man, it was a long ride. I actually put off watching the final 6 episodes of After Story because I knew what was coming and didn't want to see it. But, it happened and that ending. Quite amazing, loved it.