Confessions of an Otaku.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rose2Blossom, June 30, 2017.

1. #1 Rose2Blossom, June 30, 2017
    Last edited: July 2, 2017
    Guys I frinkin God damn Love you all, I have only been a memeber for a couple of days and Have alread felt enlightened and refreshed.

Before now, I have been a bit of a boring person, with a lot of anime watched, and a small toddler running around keeping me, well me..

Now I know this may or may not sound mad but I liturally have No Friends what so ever.
    Yes I have people on Fb or on my email or phonebook that I have known at one point or another in my sad sad life. But scince having a child I have No1 (apart from family but they do'nt count)

So When it comes to my Passion or hobbie... I dnt know,,, anyways Anime/Manag/Japanese/Japan/Aisa..

Well.. Execpt my Ex who I had a kid with (+ family) I have had No-one to talk about anime with and other such things listed.

Now scince being on here in the last couple of days.. I have totally spilled everything out of me. And of course I dnt just mean Anime e.c.t (stuff I dnt tell no1)
    Like secretsand Thoughts, Having no life/friends and embarrising Crap.

Anyways I forgot what my point was...,

In all Honesty I just want to thank you all for putting up with my sexual or strange Comments up to this point.

Because at the end of the day. If you can't tell a stranger on the internet... Who the fuck can you tell..

Umm. Yea Even I duuno half the time.

Peace& Love :heart:

• Like Like x 4
  2. I don't have much of a life outside my family too. I am trying to continue my studies, yes, but I have no friends outside. I have people on fb and phonebook but I almost never talk to them anymore. The people I have meet on here are wonderful, kind, funny and downright enjoyable :cheer:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Awww you guys are gonna make me cry! But yeah, same here. You guys are all so supportive and kind and encouraging.....who says internet friends can't be REAL friends?! (Well, my dad, but wutevs)
    :blowkiss:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Hey, we're one big dysfunctional family here. But dysfunctional in a GOOD way. (I think)

And *makes zipping motion across mouth* your secret's safe.

I don't go blabbing sensitive info like that anyway. I mean, I wouldn't even tell people in RL if I could stand to be around them. (Voltaire was right! Hell IS other people!)

I think we're all glad to have you here, Rose.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. umm I don't know if I'm doing the right thing commenting on your thread since it has kinda been a long time that you wrote it and also since I am unaware of your feeling towards me after the <<incident>> that occured a while ago here but also about your feelings towards yourself as well right now. I am one year younger than you if I remember well but unlike you who is growing a child I have never been involved in any kind of romantic relationship in my life till today.Due to some misfortunate events(idk how else to express it u see:foolish:) I have spent my youth as a loner...friendless and loveless. Unlike all my classmates I haven't given my first kiss yet,been to any clubs or going every summer in the beach with friends. And that is not the worst but also due to the fear I had to endure almost every day as a teenager it seems that my brain kinda snapped and lost touch with reality.I came to realize so since most of the people that met me would laugh secretly whenever I talked thinking that I don't see or understand that they do it because of me and also I have been told by a lot people who I initially respected and liked that I am from another planet and other things like that. It seems that the current me annoys people and brings out their bad self. I say so cause I happened to stumble on a lot of peeps who were widely liked and appreciated that ended up sooner or later to dislike me and wish that I wasn't in the same place with them.
    But I read somewhere once that we shouldn't look at what other people do or don't do but what we do and don't do.Even though I probably have been wronged by most of the people I didn't handle it most of the times as I should have myself also. Anger and desperation were usually my guides in those cases.Even after watching one piece,clannad,yamada kun and 7 withces etc....... I hadn't become the person I wanted and wished to all this time. I also came to realize that I have shown disrespect towards my friends for my whole life. Despite my love for them I would spread their secrets to everyone. I can now see that I have been doing so due to lack of respect not only to them but to myself as well and also due to inferiority complex also I guess.
    I am trying at this point of my life to set some goals and achieve them. One of them is to read and also study each manga I have read till now and also some of the best books. Since otaku talk one of my favourite places to visit and talk every day has now dried up sadly I will try to utilize this time that I am not here anymore into doing what I like the most. I also dream of finding true friends and someone to love and love me back as well. I don't know if I will succeed to any of these things but I always remember what the giant told robin before he died. That one day she will find true companions cause no one comes in this life to be all alone. And then Robin found the straw hat crew.
    Wish you the best on your life and maybe one day we will talk again!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Don't worry about it, Stacy. We all have our own crosses to bear. I haven't been able to get online much myself, tbh, but I'm not seeing OT drying up when I'm able to get online now.

Lately, my priorities have been taking better care of myself and writing scripts for a planned audio drama series of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I'm still an otaku, I don't think that will ever change, but I'm learning how NOT to be a loner.

If I can deal with life like a pro, you can too.

I can be reached on Facebook, if you want to have someone to talk to. Just pm me here, and I will give you my contact info.

• Friendly Friendly x 1