Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Psychological Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Crystal, April 12, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    Synopsis
    A group of 15 elite high school students are gathered at a very special, high class high school. To graduate from this high school essentially means you'll succeed in life, but graduating is very difficult. The school is presided over by a bear called Monokuma, and he explains to them that their graduation hinges around committing a murder. The only way to graduate is to kill one of your classmates and get away with it. If the other classmates discover the identity of the killer, the killer is the only one executed. However, if they fail to catch the killer, only the killer graduates and the others are annihilated. Which of the 15 will survive the bloodbath to come?

If your looking for a Murder/Mystery anime this is THE one to watch. Its got great drama/psychological factors and so many plot twists that even i didnt see coming. It's also got a fair amount of comedy moments :V

Id give it 11/10 if my favorite character didnt die in episode 2 >.> dropped it to 9/10 xD

All imma say is EXPECT characters to die in just about every episode lol

A good O'l slap to the face to advertise with a vid xD

2. dayum u late dis was last year

3. Yeah Yeah i dropped it when my favorite character died in ep 2
    then i watched all 13 eps last night out of boredom and loved it lol

4. My sweet, sweet Chihiro... ;~;

5. #5 Crystal, April 12, 2014
    Last edited: April 12, 2014
    Atleast Chihiro had more screen time then Sayaka x.x

EDIT: PLUS you have Alter Ego for your Chihiro replacement so shhhhh