Darker Than Black Ryuusei no Gemini [SEASON 2]

Discussion in 'Anime Suggestions' started by lordrice, February 16, 2013.

1. If you've never seen Darker Than Black and plan on watching it, I recommend watching Season 2 first. (Ryuusei no Gemini)
    The reason I say this is because, the pacing, and main characters are different from season 1 and 2.
    You don't have to worry about spoilers in season 2 because you're introduced to the world through the eyes of a new character.
    Meaning, everything the new character sees is a new experience for her and you.
    Watch in this order: Season 2 - Season 1 - OVAS
    TL;DR: Watch Season 2 first then Season 1.

Sypnosis: In Tokyo, an impenetrable field known as "Hell's Gate" appeared ten years ago. At the same time, psychics who wield paranormal powers at the cost of their conscience also emerged. Hei is one of the most powerful of these psychic agents, and along with his blind associate, Yin, works for one of the many rival agencies vying to unlock the mysteries of Hell's Gate.
    Genre:Action, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Super Power

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. lelelelel

Everyone else said season 2 sucked butt, and I basically agree. However, maybe it wouldn't have been as bad if I would have watched it in the order OP has given.
    Overall DTB is actually pretty nice. I usually dislike action and violence, but I quite liked this anime. It's honestly kinda hard to say why, though. x;