Date A Live

Discussion in 'Anime Suggestions' started by Crystal, September 27, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    Synopsis
    Itsuka Shido is a high school boy. On the last day of the spring holidays, an explosion destroys the town and a girl in armor appears in front of him. Shido's sister-in-law, Kotori, tells him that the girl is called "Special Disasterous Designated Creature: Spirit", which causes a timespace quake. Kotori disclosed that she is the commander of the anti-spirit organization Ratatosk and orders him to go out on a date with the spirit girl. Kotori says, "I don't ask you to beat the spirit. Just let her fall in love with you and save the world."
    Genre: Comedy/Ecchi/Harem/Mecha/Action? (Will Update if I Can)​
    I Put this in here because its not out yet so i figured might as well! (The IS Infinite Stratos Of 2013?)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ecchi/Harem. Dropped...

3. Im Telling U People Best Anime For 2013!
    The Sword Art Online For 2013! (Prob More For IS Infinite Stratos Though)

4. I will definitely watch this. But it's not for the Fall 2012 season right? It says 2013, so when is it coming out?

5. we dont have an official release date but im 99% sure it will be in Q1 2013 latest being Q2

EDIT: Will update with release date when i get the confirmation

6. (Note Its Exactly The Same As Previous PV But With Better Graphics And Credits To VA's For Characters

7. New PV (Preview)

Apparently Each Week A New One Is Posted For Each Character This Week Was Tohka's (Purple Armored Haired Girl)

( I Thought Her Voice Was Gonna Sound Like Yozura's From Boku Wa Todomachi)
    (Either Way Though)
    SO HYPED

(Will Post Each PV When They Come Out)

8. 2nd PV Featuring Itsuka Kotori (Red Haired Imouto)
    (Taketatsu Ayana - Suguha From SAO)

9. Only about 305 hours to go untill pre-air :D (If pre-air is at noon)

10. well Sad news the pre air was pushed back to March 30th :(

its pretty much going to air a week or 2 after that but IM NOT COMPLAINING I JUST WANT IT TO AIR ALREADY!!

(besides Pre air isnt high quality)

11. Thats exactly what I feel like now :sigh: Oh well, I sorta saw this coming when You said they were releasing PV's on the Characters every week. Now instead of only doing 4 characters, they can do all 6. And I don't really care about the Quality, my computer has had loading issues lately and can't load videos for s**t if their P is 480 or up

12. Origami Tobiichi (VA=Togashi Misuzu) (Kuudere/Stalker)
    Dont Let The Stalking Part Get To You Its Cute :-P

13. Yoshino/Yoshinon (VA = Iori Nomizu (Voices Kurousagi/Black Rabbit From Problem Children) (Shy/Loli)

14. Well, only 2 weeks till pre air :-). But of course, today was the original date for it :-(

15. Tokisaki Kurumi (VA = Sanada Asami) (Yandere)

16. This is my favorite one so far :-). Can't wait for the pre release in 8 days!

17. Just A Quick Commercial To Promote The Release On April 7th

18. Only 42 hours to go! (I think)