Dozo Yoroshiku

Discussion in 'Hajimemashite' started by Ryuneki+, March 8, 2015.

1. Hello!
    First time joining a forum, I started watching Anime way back in high school along with my friends. At first it was Naruto, DBZ, and Bleach, back then that's all we would talk about. I used to look forward to getting up in the morning and going to school to discuss the latest episodes with them. About how the plot should have taken a certain turn but didn't, or how they portray the main protagonist in a new series. Man how time flies as that was now 8 years ago, now they all live in different states or are to busy with their daily lives to drive out to meet up. Though I really can't complain as I seem to have no time either. Even though we still talk from time to time over the net it's just not the same. Iv'e gone on to make new friends now but none of them have the same passion in Anime/Manga or Games(JRPG, Visual Novels, Simulations, Eroge) as I do. I'm a big fan of anything pertaining to action/romance with a Tsundere/ecchi twist to it. Try explaining that to someone who's never read a Manga or seen a Anime series before, it gets awkward pretty fast. So again it's a pleasure to meet you all, I'm looking forward to sharing my love of Anime with all of you and can't wait to read what you all have to say.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hello, welcome to the community and the forums! It's great to have you and we're glad you joined us. We're a pretty small community right now but we're slowly growing as we gain new members, so sometimes the forums don't move much, or at all. It's nice to meet you though, and I hope you enjoy it here and stay around. :D

3. Welcome to the community and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. The community like Dirtbag mentioned is very small, but we're hoping to grow shortly.

4. Welcome!!! I hope for a positive experience! :3

5. Welcome!
    Hope we grow with more members

6. Welcome to the site~