Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Favorite Genre of anime?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by LuckyS, November 28, 2016.

1. My favorite is mostly Romance/Harem/Comedy I find it better when you have to guess who the MC going to get with even though he might not get with anyone. As you are choosing your favorite from your least favorite it just throws your mind in a war and hopefully the MC gets with your loved character or waifu so to speak.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I relly can't decide I like allmost any kind :-) but romantic comadys are good :thumbsup:

3. You have good taste my friend :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think right now my least favorite genre is sci-fi. Used to love it but kinda lost my feel for it ^_^;

6. Thank you :-)

7. Np :D So what's your favorite anime so far right now? If you don't mind me asking.

8. Awww that's a tuff one..... :-) I dont have any favorites persay but I relly like fruits basket full metal alchemist brotherhood, blue excersist, and my littil monster, and many more, so yah I don't relly have one :foolish: what's yours if you don't mind me asking?:-)

9. lol it's and almost the same as yours :D Fruits Baskets, Full metal, Blue Exorcist, One Punch Man, Nisekoi, Mob Pyscho 100, Soul Eater, One Piece, and so on and so on XD

10. I love soul eater! I'm starting to read the manga, couss I want to see the difference compared to the anime

11. Nice got some friends who adore soul eater One more question who's your favorite character?

12. I like everybody a lot but either soul (he's cool) or maka :-) who's yours?

13. But mudusa's super cool to

14. lol My fav is the one and only *Drum Roll* KID :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

15. Also Dr. Stein my second fav :-P

16. Yah I like kid hes funny :D

17. I have a hard time picking favorites :foolish: I'll think oh their my favorite and then I'll be like oh wait I like him and her and him and him and oh her to:D

18. lol I feel ya, I mostly choose character which relate :-P, even thought I said that was the last question wanna ask another if you don't mind XD. So which character do you think you mostly resemble or which multiple you think resemble you?

19. Hmm I guess tsubaki if my hair was a littil longer and If she had strat bangs

20. Who do you think you resemble most? :confused:Or multiple of