Favorite OP and ED of Spring 2015

Discussion in 'Music' started by John, May 3, 2015.

1. #1 John, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 29, 2015
    I've skipped a few season, but oh well lol. Tell me which OP and ED's have you going "OMG I love this song!". Keep in mind though this is a combination of good animation and a good song.

Here are my top 5:

1. Shokugeki no Souma - Ending 1
    I can't get enough of this song. Actually, I can't get enough of the anime itself and I was hooked the very moment I heard this ending. The opening is also pretty good, but the ending is on a whole new level. The animation style, the melody, the vocals...it's awesome. This is why it has the top spot this season.

2. Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo - Opening 1
    This and Shokugeki no Souma's ending were neck and neck for the top spot. However, I decided to put this in the 2nd spot due to the lack of movement in the video itself. That doesn't mean that it's not good, it's actually amazing. The art style is wonderful and compliments the music very well. The soft harmonic vibes the song gives off goes well with the minimalist style done for the animation.

3. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru Zoku - Opening 1
    Considering I've been hoping and praying for a season 2, you would think that this would be in my top spot. Nope, it's not but that doesn't mean it hasn't met all of my expectations for an opening. I love the vocals and the video itself is quite good. Oddly paced in some areas, but boy that art style is sexy.

4. World Trigger - Opening 2
    This might surprise some people, but I really love the harmony and vocals in this OP. I'm not in love with the actual series animation style, but I did love the animation style in the later part of the OP. It's quite nice and makes me wonder why the actual show wasn't done in that style. Budget I guess. The rapping at the end was a nice touch, but was odd to end on.

5. Kekkai Sensen - Ending 1
    While this may be number 5, it's actually one of the ED's that makes me the most happy. The upbeat vibe from the music and the animation of all the characters dancing in their own funky way makes me smile every time I see it. It's always a welcome surprise once this great anime's done. Sorry I couldn't find better quality but most of it's been removed from YouTube.

2. Nisekoi II Opening

3. #3 Crystal, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015