Forum Updates, Spring 2016 & More

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by John, April 9, 2016.

1. Hey All,

Been a while since I've posted an update and the forum was in need of some serious updating. I've updated most plugins and what not to the latest and greatest for stability and I'm still working on fixing a few other outstanding issues. If you notice anything funky, please let me know. You can either message me directly or reply here with your issue :-).

Aside from the upgrading I, unfortunately, had to remove the dark version of our theme. It's a little too much to manage two themes and the dark got jacked up. I know some of you are darkness warriors, but hopefully you can deal with it. If not I'll see if there is something else I can do ;).

I don't know if you saw, but the Spring 2016 list has been out for a couple of weeks now and the list is pretty awesome. So far, most of the anime I've chosen to watch have been spectacular. Some are returning series, but there are quite a few newbie's that are out now. If you haven't had a chance to, tell us what you're watching this season!

That's all I have for now. As always if you have suggestions on how to make the site better, please let me know. I appreciate you being apart of this small, yet quiet community. Let's hope we can get loud in the near future :-)

2. Sorry I should've done this earlier but better late than never as they say:foolish:

Thank you so much for your efforts :powa:

Please keep up the good work -bow- :thumbsup: