Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk & Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry The Same?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Dicoma, October 21, 2015.

?

Same?

1. YEP

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NEP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I found this hilarious now... but I literally thought they were the same anime and got confused when I watched the other and thought "Wait a second i just watched this..."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk and Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry are some of the new fall anime both currently on EP3
    They are so similar it hurts...

Both main characters are a male that is put out to be "Weak" but is actually a mega badass.. Typical anime.
    Their goal is to win a big death event...

Their Companion is a princess... with fire abilities...
    one hereoine has Pink hair the other has red (pretty much the same...)
    Both Tsundere's
    On one hand ones boobs and flat the others are mountians, thats one difference.
    not to mention EP1 of these anime are very similar I suggest you just watch them both side to side and prepare your recitals to be imploded..

there are alot more similarities but that's enough you should just experience it...

or am I just crazy and they aren't similar?
    you tell me...

2. There are definitely some similarities. I find myself having to think about which show I'm watching when I'm catching up on the shows.

3. Big difference is that Gakusen Toshi is more oriented on the harem aspect, while in Rakudai the romance/relationship between Stella and Ikki actually develop (Like in Zero No Tsukaima)
    Short Version - Rakudai should have more emphasis on relationship development with Stella and Ikki, while Gakusen Toshi should have more emphasis on Ayato's harem as a whole

Overall the stories are indeed quite similar at the start of the stories, but they branch out to become quite different lols
    Ikki and Stella start dating in the LN so i expect the same in the anime

4. They are similar in some aspects but NOT SAME!!