Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Glasslip

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Crystal, July 3, 2014.

1. #1 Crystal, July 3, 2014
    Last edited: July 3, 2014
    Synopsis
    "On the other side of the glass, you can see tomorrow."
    The heroine is Touko Fukami, a 17-year-old born in Fukui Prefecture. Her dream is to become a glass artisan.
    [​IMG]
    Soooo am i the only one thats actually watching AND enjoying this show?
    1 episode in and im already sensing love triangle drama incoming xD

soooo to anyone that is watching this what do you think about the show atm?
    I plan to watch this all the way through (13 eps i believe) but always go with the 3 episode rule xD

Also.... I only have one word to say......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Well considering you said this was made by the same makers of nagi no asakura, seems to be a natural conclusion. Honestly tho im going to watch it but at this point i have no clue whats going on (sort of like how clueless i was of senjou no horizon)

3. Watched it, didn't like this first episode. As always with PA, the animation and colors are so beautiful. Music is always good as well. I'm not a fan of how they introduced the characters...too much too soon. It's like being invited to a party where you don't know anyone and you're introduced to 12 people in the span of 5 minutes. At the end of the night...you come away not knowing anyone...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Attack on Titan without the deaths :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Still confused after Episode 2. Mostly around Yuki and Yanagi...

6. Yeah, are they brother and sister or is it one of those "ohh you're my cousin" or "ohh you're adopted." types of relationships?

7. that was a ballsy confession
    and simple.... Yuki likes Touko and Yanagi likes Yuki lol

EDIT: I dont believe their brother and sister otherwise they'd be using the Nii-san kinda thing lol
    think their all just good friends xD

Touko in bikini next week..... YES!