Hi there ! ;D

Discussion in 'Hajimemashite' started by Asahi, February 2, 2017.

1. Hi guys !

Don't really know what to say... well, I'm back in the "anime world", but I never considered myself as an otaku until I discovered The Anime Man and Akidearest... so now I'm like... learning ? stuff about the otaku world :D
    Also, I'm a French girl ;) (so sorry if I don't understand you well or stuff like that)
    I guess that's all ?

(ah, and before anyone asks, I never read light novels, even if I really love NGNL)
    (and I'm NOT a beer, please :'( I just used my name in Japanese, as a friend called me like that and as my French name can't be pronounced by non French speakers - I had no choice but to admit it during my Erasmus year in Germany hahaha)

2. Well glad to have you! :D

My only regret is that I can't communicate with you in your native French, I am trying to learn it along with Japanese, but progress is slow XD

This is a great place to learn, so I hope you have fun! :-)

3. Je suis français aussi! Ça fait du bien de savoir qu'il il a quelqu'un en France qui aime les animes aussi, puisque je ne connait personne comme moi

4. Nice to meet you =)

I also watched a few videos from The Anime Man and Akidearest. they are so cute together xD

5. Hey how cool! Two french speakers :D :D :D

6. Welcome!!

A am glad to have you join our side.......

Everyone was a amateur at some stage,but let me just say that anime changed my life for the good.
    So continue watching anime because it will be a fun experience.p

7. hello nice to meet ya