Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Action Hidan no Aria

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Yansky, January 19, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Summary: The story takes place in Tokyo Butei High School, a special school where armed detectives — “Butei” — are trained to use weapons. Kinji Tooyama is a second-year-student who has a special ability, but he keeps it a secret to maintain an ordinary, peaceful life. However, when he gets caught in a bombing on the way to school, he encounters H. Aria Kanzaki, the most powerful S-Rank Butei student in Assault Studies.

Guns, Romance, Bombs, Murderers, Monsters, Powers, Tsundere Main Heroine.

2. I loved this anime especially when he went into his hero mode or whenever Aria would say something snarky >.<

3. Hysteria Mode, a male "power" which extremely increases one's natural instinct to protect females (thus activation requirement) and heightens ones senses, reaction speed, brain processing speed etc. but wears down the body so he needs to sleep to make up for it.

4. Favorite Heroine Was Riko
    Hands Down!

5. I like Aria but then again i typically choose the Tsundere in most animes because they are so cute when they are embarrassed/open about their feelings compared to someone is more open to begin with

6. This anime was really good!!