Hoshizora no Memoria - Wish Upon a Shooting Star-

Discussion in 'Visual Novels' started by Tammymatty (Male), May 22, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Description

The story begins with the protagonist, Kogasaka You, moving back to his hometown, which he left behind several years ago. Upon arriving, he stumbles into an abandoned, sealed observatory, whereupon he encounters a mysterious girl who looks exactly like his childhood friend did years ago. She introduces herself as Mare, a shinigami who reaps nightmares.

Meanwhile, back at school, You ends up joining the astronomy club, which is desperate need of new members. At night, he continues to visit Mare at the observatory, all the while trying to remember a certain someone's name...

Genres: Drama, Supernatural

Length:
    Long (30 - 50 hours)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, I made this thread so we wouldn't be de-railing the "I..... Need....." thread lol. Crystal reccomended me this ( :heart: ) and so far its really good. This is an eroge just so you know, but please don't discuss the scenes in depth or post any inappropriate videos (Ecchi is fine, just no Hentai). If you think this could be your cup of tea, please give it a try and feel free to discuss characters and situations as you please. (Hopefully this thread doesn't brake the rules, it doesn't, does it?)

2. So How are u enjoying the story so far
    the comedy is just fantastic and then all the drama and stuff will come in

its a super long common route and it ends after a..... u will be surprised
    Kosame still my favorite ^_^

3. I finished the common route a long time ago. I just got to the part where you can either tease Komomo or thank her. I am planing to do routes in this order: Aoi, Chinami, Asuho, Komomo, Kosame, mysterious girl, then Mare. But I will admit, I don't really want to do Komomo's route or Kosame just because of how cute they are together lol. Also, Chinami should learn some to restrain hereself, suprised me really badly when she....
    Used the chainsaw to brake down You's door, I mean, MY GOD, A CHAINSAW!?!?!?
    But I am loving the story and the characters.... and the drawings when at times like when....
    Asuho sleeps on her desk, or when the mc sticks the mayo tube in Chinami's mouth

4. lol so
    whats your opinion of Kosame after that "scene" where shes trying to kill Mare (that Scene basically ends the common route)
    i still liked her even after that i mean i knew she had some legit reason to do so ^_^

5. .... were you playing "A wish upon a shooting star" cause thats not how the common route ended for me lol

6. thats how the common route always ends for me O.o lol

7. thats a fandisc lol

8. Well are there different versions then? Because mine ended at....
    Mare stabbing the mc in the chest and forgetting her name

9. (Had To Take Down I Didnt Notice One Of The Pics LoL)

10. Well, sorry about not talking for a bit, even though I tried to get out of it, I still ended up going to Michigan AGAIN! But I did end up ending the Aoi route and get to the first H scene for Komomo (Accidentally started instead of Chinami lol). The Aoi route was ok, but it was a bit boring.
    Loved the appoligising (I need to work on my English lol) scene with Chinami though
    So far I am liking the Komomo route, and I loved the
    Princess-Carry Scene

11. Well, I finished the Komomo route, was really suprised with the story line though. I would never guess that sequence of events in several years lol. Honestly, if I somehow was in that position, I would be crying and be unable to face reality, I would reject it more than likely. It was a nice route, Chinami route is next :-)

12. Hey guys. did you bougth this game or downloaded with torrents? .. cause i downloaded it but i cant figure out how to run it :( i always get the stupid error with save folder... i even set my locale to JPN still didnt worked... i rly wanna paly this game :( but i need it with english translation, cause i cant read kanji nor anything else. TY!

13. I think you have to remove the save data folder then start it (i may be wrong its been a long time) and i torrented mine lol still one of the better visual novels ive played

14. but there is no save directory at all when i install it :( ... thats the problem here. i need to make it myslef.. still not working... aaaah