Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

I ... Need .... Action/Harem/Romance Anime!

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Tammymatty (Male), February 27, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, I am running low on anime to watch recently. If anyone can contibute any good animes they know, i would REALLY appreciate it. I am looking for:
    -Harem
    -Action
    -Romance
    -Comedy
    -Ecchi (I love the Akward situations that happen with these specific Genres :-))

I have watched:
    Omamori Himari -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [This was really good - has all genres above]
    Hidan no Aria -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [Just Finished, it was ok - has all above genres]
    Familiar of Zero -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [Not much Harem, but This was an amazing romance]
    Kanokon -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [Not much Harem/Action, But a lot of funny ecchi]
    Kampfer -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [Has all above Genres - A lot of ecchi + ecchi +ecchi]
    Sword Art Online -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [No real Harem/Comedy - I read the books, Nuff Said]
    Majikoi oh Samuri Girls -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [Has all the above genres - episode 6 was just to much xD]
    Is This a Zombie? -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [Great Anime - Can't be hatin on those fight scenes later on xD]
    So I can't play H -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [It was an ok anime - PERVERT POWERS! (Anime reference)]
    Sekirei -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [Wating for season 3 - has all above genres]
    Nyarko-san Another Crawling Chaos -- -- -- -- -- -- [Waiting for season 2, Comes out April :thumbsup: ]
    Maburaho -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- [nice anime, got boring at times though]

*Please not that the links might not have videos, I was lazy and just linked my favorite anime site.

Add:
    Shuffle
    Demon King Diamo
    Infinite Stratos
    Highschool DxD
    Kanokon

2. I'm far to lazy to go through and link everything myself, so just have my list, and go through it if you want.

One anime off the top of my head I can think of though, is Shuffle. That, you may enjoy.

3. I already Watched it, I forgot to add it, sorry bout dat, but I will look at that site. Thanks though :-)

4. hmm i specilize in those soo here are my list
    If You Tell Me What Genre You Prefer I Can BOLD The Ones You Will Prob Like

EDIT:
    1.Harem = (1)
    2.Action = (2)
    3.Romance (3)
    4.Ecchi (4)
    5.Comedy (5)

1. One guy + more women (1.2)
    2. Women protect the guy OR they fight together (2.2)
    3. One women trying to sleep with the guy atleast (Funny Situations) (3.2)

(Got Lazy So Imma Just Bold What You Will Most Likely Like)

Dog Days (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (1.2) (2.2)
    Campione (1) (2) (3) (5) (1.2) (2.2)
    Da Capo Series (Has A Bit Of Drama) (1) (3) (5) (1.2)
    Kyoukai Senjou Horizon (2) (3) (5) (1.2)
    Muv Luv Total Eclipse (1) (2) (3) (1.2) (2.2)
    Oda Nobuna (1) (2) (3) (5) (1.2)
    Sora No Otoshimono (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (1.2) (2.2)
    Ben-To (2) (5) (1.2) (2.2)
    To Aru Majutsu No Index (1) (2) (5) (1.2) (2.2)
    Highschool DxD (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (1.2) (2.2)
    Highschool Of The Dead
    Koihime Musou
    IS Infinite Stratos
    Mayo Chiki
    Nagasarete Airantou
    Rosario + Vampire
    School Days
    Strike Witches
    R-15
    Little Busters
    Kotoura-San
    OreShura
    Maoyu
    Problem With Children From Another World
    Vividred Operation
    BTOOOM
    Accel World
    The World God Only Knows
    Kokoro Connect
    Nakaimo My Sister Is Among Them
    A Dark Rabbit Has 7 Lives
    Hoshizora E Kakaru
    Fortune Arterial
    Nogizaka Haruka
    Crescent Love

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. ... Well crystal pretty much listed off everything that i would think of off the top of my head, although if youre looking for harem anime (or at least what the anime is categorized as dont ask me) i put a list up in the harem thread for crystal. oh but give Heroic Age (sci fi, alien, not really any real romance at all but still a nice anime) and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari (i guess you would call this a harem, i say that because the male is completely unwilling and subconsciously doing it... and by far the largest group of girls infatuated with him i have ever seen: an entire all girls school which has females from EVERY country in the world [the only school in the entire world to be exact] which is a lot) but also considering that mostly only females can pilot the robots (kinda like IS but there are other males, just rare and they are treated as a very precious resource)

6. I like All the Genre if possible, but in order I would like
    1.Harem
    2.Action
    3.Romance
    4.Ecchi
    5.Comedy

Looking for:
    1. One guy + more women
    2. Women protect the guy OR they fight together
    3. One women trying to sleep with the guy atleast (Funny Situations)

Thanks Crystal :heart:
    p.s.: Only about 2 weeks till Date A Live :thumbsup:

7. Yeah The Majority Of That List I Think You Will Like LoL I would watch the first episode then talk about it on here so i can tell you whether or not you will want to keep watching it or not lol my strategy is if you like it just keep watching it if you question first ep come talk about in on here ill give my opinion on it
    and I WANT DATE A LIVE
    (It wont be HD since its pre air BUT ILL TAKE ANYTHING I CAN GET)

EDIT: ok i got lazy so i just suggest u watch the first episode of each of those and talk about it on here i can prob determine if u will like the rest or not in all honesty i think you will like the majority of that list lol

8. Sounds like Chaos;Head.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Highschool DxD = I like it, but I dropped in on like episode 9
    Highschool of the Dead = Loved it, want another season
    Dog Days = Very Cute, The friendly fight scenes were a bit annoying, but still funny, hoping for another season.
    Campione = I liked it, it felt a bit rushed though
    Horizon in the middle of nowhere = dropped after about 3 episodes
    Infinite Stratos = I loved this anime, sad how I couldn't find a second season, if there is, plz tell me
    Mayo Chiki = :heart: :heart: :heart: (Needs 2'nd season)
    Rosario + Vampire = I liked it (One of my first animes)
    Problem With Children From Another World Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They? = Pretty Epic so far, I would like a bit more romance though

10. I will check it out, Thanks :-)

11. Hotd doesnt seem to ever get a second even though they did say they would forever ago.
    Dog Days has a second season, not sure if youre referring to that or a third season (second one was when he brought Rebecca and Nanami)
    Horizon i dropped as well because it just got way too complicated
    Problem Child i dont think is supposed to really be romance
    and as for something like IS did you look at Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari yet?

12. Horizon Is such a good watch though lol its confusing at first but the comedy/action so make up i suggest u atleast watch a few more
    Dog Days is getting a season 3 http://myanimelist.net/anime/16385/Dog_Days_3
    HOTD i doubt since its been so long and the sales didnt do so good in japan
    Problem Child is basically (what me vigon and fruit call Dog Days V2)
    Mayo Chiki was good and it kinda ended good
    Infinite Stratos i loved and im still hoping on that s2 lol

if you liked Mayo Chiki watch
    Crescent Love
    Nogizaka Haruka
    Da Capo

both animes where the protag has that 1 main girl (like in Mayo Chiki)

well keep us posted i want to see what you think about all my animes :-P
    (if you watch all of them atleast hope u do lol)

and if you really want to make me happy you can check out Saki lol

13. "Need moar dots!! Need moar dots!!!"

14. Saki :heart: but it really has nothing to do with any of the topics except maybe comedy and a little bit of teasing romance, but not actual romance.

15. Thanks everyone :heart: I am catching up on Maoyu and then watch Saki, Chaos;Head, and I will watch the first episode of Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari (Might drop because of drawings though). So far, I love Maoyu, kinda weird how they skip time periods each episode by ATLEAST one month though.

16. You Seem To Like Harem So Try Out
    Campione
    Nakaimo My Sister Is Among Them
    OreShura
    Sora No Otoshimono
    The World God Only Knows

17. Campoine - watched ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 87% for a grade
    Nakaimo - watched + dropped half way --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 72% for a grade
    OreShura - watching ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 89% for a grade
    Sora no Otoshimono - Dropped right away, if it gets better later on, plz say so and I will give it a second chance -------------- XXXXXXXXXXXX
    The World god only knows - Dropped right away, same thing as Otoshimono ---------------------------------------------------------------- XXXXXXXXXXXX

P.S.: I am watching Saki, but I am dropping it cause it isn't my cup of tea, I will try to watch everything on your list though :thumbsup:

18. Sora No Otoshimono is worth the watch it will get better once you meet the rest of the angeloids
    3 in total it gets better as the eps progress

atleast finish Nakaimo lol
    TWGOK - the funny thing is Date a live has a very similiar concept to this lol

i forgot to add these before
    Nagasarete Airantou
    Hoshizora E Kakaru
    Fortune Arterial
    Oda Nobuna
    Da Capo (Has That Main Couple In First Season Atleast)
    Nogizaka Haruka (Has That Main Couple But There Are Alot More Girls)
    Crescent Love (^ Same As Above But With More Drama)
    Highschool DxD (^ But With Action/Romance)
    Muv Luv Total Eclipse (Centered On The Action But The Dude Has A Harem Technically)
    School Days (Pretty Strong On The Harem)
    R-15 (I forget if this was harem)
    Kokoro Connect

pretty much all the animes with some sort of harem aspect that or its romance with that main couple but with alot of girls

EDIT: i pretty much just listed what u havent watched yet >.<

EDIT: if you really like harem i can hook you up on some VN's.....

19. A month later- Crystal: I can hook you up with some powder if you want

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. :naughtylaugh:This should hold me over quite nicely...

• Agree Agree x 1