Introduction

Discussion in 'Hajimemashite' started by animenerd, June 24, 2014.

1. Hello everyone i am new here and do not know really how the site works. so if you could help me out and give me advise and tips i would really appreciate your kindness.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hello and welcome to the forums! We're pretty slow here, but it's great to have you join. The more the merrier and hopefully we wont be so dead someday. ^^ Don't know what to give advise on but if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, we're more than willing to help, whenever anyone's actually on.

3. Hello dere. Welcome to the forums! :wave:

4. Welcome!!! Just reminded me that I need to make a thread about something >.<

5. Welcome to the forumns, I look forward to see you around!

6. Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay!

7. Basically post whatever u want on the forums (since im basically the only one who even suggests anime at this point lol)
    Whether its discussing an older anime or one thats airing feel free to start a topic lol

Anyway Yoroshiku and enjoy da forums if people ever start to post new threads xD

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. hello guys i m new here. Don't know how this site working properly so please help me and be my friends not just club or group members ... I appreciate if u do .
    thanx guys

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Haha. Not much of a forum goer, I assume? You can create your own threads in sections, you don't have to hijack others. ^^ Regardless welcome, albeit the site is pretty slow, we look forward to having you around and we're more than happy to call you our friend. :D

10. At first I thought this was new thread then read Dirtbags post >.< Welcome to otaku talk, say something in the shoutbox if u dont want to make thread as long as its not too long and you'll get responses