Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Action IS Infinite Stratos

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Crystal, September 23, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    Japan engineered an armed powered exoskeleton "Infinite Stratos" (IS) and it became the mainstream of weapons. Since only women can operate IS, women dominate the society over men. Orimura Ichika is a 15 year old boy and accidentally touches an IS placed in the IS pilot training school. He is found to be the only man who can operate IS and forced to enter the training school. Ichika's busy school life surrounded by girls has begun.

Fans Of Action/Comedy/Harem Romance/Mecha will love this
    id suggest this anime to anyone that hasnt watched it yet as its sooo good

sooo if anyone here has watched it whos your favorite heroine?
    Mines either Charlotte or Rin

2. MY CHARLOTTE DUNOIS :heart:333 :D I also recommend this anime as well. it was good enough for both me and crystal to watch it completely in one night. :3

3. How many seasons are there of this? I got the first season, watching it right now. Is there another? I saw something called "Encore".

4. we are hoping for a s2 cause it can happen, and Encore is the OVA

5. Really awesome series. I actually loved it and Encore was pretty good as well.
    Oh man it was so funnnnnny when Laura ran into the classroom kissed him in front of everyone and called him her "bride", lmao