Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Romance Kaichou wa maid-sama

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Yansky, January 19, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    Summary: A romantic comedy that centers on the student council head named Misaki Ayuzawa who despises the mostly male, slovenly population at her school, which was once an all-boys school. However, Misaki’s most handsome schoolmate just discovered her secret - that she works after school at a maid cafe.

WATCH THIS!!! It is probably my favorite romance/comedy story ever (so far anyways, i havent been through all the possible candidates for this in manga form) And i mean even with this pretty common story base: tomboyish girl has secret no one wants to know, the most popular guy finds out her secret... dun dun dun what happens next?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've already watched the anime, but I'm currently reading the manga for it. For the anime, I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but it's in my top three shoujo animes. I am at the part where Misa meets her father who looks and acts exactly like Shintani. I'm feeling so sad for Suzuna-chan. :'-(

3. Finished the Kaichou wa maid sama manga up to date... its awesome except it hasnt moved at all since... and it was at such a critical part

4. Maid-sama,..... I liked Usui and all the romance but it was really sad at the ending. That's just my view though. :D

5. Continue via the manga

6. Re-watched this anime at least 4 times. I'm also reading the manga. God damn it, I love this show.

7. Currently Watching (Episode 12) ! I'm getting more interested in this! I really love Misaki-chan :heart::heart::heart:

8. I know right? >< white outfit though matches really nice

9. I hope there'll be a 2nd season! It's been nearly 5 years since the 1st season was released. I really really love this anime!

10. Ikr It was soo good!!

11. I NEVER WANTED IT TO END :'-(:'-( IT WAS THAT GOOD *_*