LOL Happy Birthday, Walkurefan45!

Discussion in 'Happy Birthday' started by Walkurefan45, June 27, 2017.

1. Yep, it's that time of year again. The time of year when the Grim Reaper tries sneaking up behind me, as if he's trying to get my attention or something (I do wish he'd stop clearing his throat like that... All the bare bones rattle together).

Anyway, I turn 46 today, a nice even number, easily divisible by 2. Sadly, I am past the point where I can just divide by two and tell people I am, in fact, 23... For those of you who have seen the pics of me on here, you'd realize that it simply wouldn't work.

So leave your messages here, whether they be for good or evil (although HOPEFULLY not evil). It can be anything, really... Just as long as my rapid descent into obsolescence isn't actually mentioned in GRAPHIC DETAIL. LOL

As the great Galactic Hitchhiker Douglas Adams once stated, "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so".

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Sad really, posting my own b'day notice on here... But I'm bored, and seeing as how there's nothing else to do for the moment, I thought I would do something a little out of the ordinary.... Believe me, I'm not "Tooting my own horn" in any way.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. HAPPY ONE YEAR OLDER DAY *_*:cheer: PARTY POWA :birthday::balloons:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Happy Birthday Walkure Sama T-TT-T:balloons:;):thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. :heart::heart::hugguy::hugguy::rose::rose::blowkiss::blowkiss:

• Like Like x 1
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IPPAN-SAN!!!! :huggirl::hugguy::birthday::balloons:

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's Late but what the Hell.
    Happy B'day Boi :heart:

8. LOL Better late than never.

9. Haven't been here for a while.
    Wish you all the best.
    end_of_evangelion_wallpaper_by_chr5d50-d37bm79.