Merry Christmas OTAKUS

Discussion in 'Hajimemashite' started by Sakurai-dono, December 25, 2014.

1. Can you give me some great romance/action/comedy/supernatural/mecha/scifi animes ? XD

2. Crystal!!! You've got a job!!! That aside I've more or less stepped away from anime and into manga >< but Infinite stratos fits pretty much the entirety of your requests. Date a live as well. Nisekoi is an amazing romance comedy anime/manga XD. Ginban Kaleidoscope is a really nice anime imo but not sure if it fits what you would like (its about figure skating). If you ever want manga tho I have tons of recs.

3. Merry Christmas and welcome. I'm sure to have some more anime to recommend to you once Christmas is over :D

4. Thanks.. I have already watched the animes you recomended .. but can you give me some mangas.. i almost completed all the manga in the genre rom/com ... haha :-D ... Btw Thank you for replying :-) btw do you know this anime : ara.

5. Nope, and which ones have you watched? Cause Nisekoi is really high on my list of recs XD

6. Thank You.. canyou recommend me some :-) btw ... lets keep in touch if you like

Ive already watched nisekoi im currently for the nest season

7. I recommend Strike the blood and No Game No Life