Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Fantasy Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Fruit, February 16, 2013.

1. Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

or
    Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
    Mondaijitachi-ga-Isekai-Kara-Kuru-Sou-Desu-yo-710x430.

Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasugabe have tremendous psychic powers and are bored with the regular world. An envelope arrives for each person, and when each opens their envelope, they are stunned to see the scenery around them change to a world they had never encountered before. They've been summoned by the Black Rabbit to help the community "No Name" to overthrow the Devil King.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I am really enjoying this one. I look forward to it every Friday more than the other anime I am currently watching. It has a great story and I am deeply curious to find out where they will be led in future episodes, and how they will play out. Normally not a fan of anything magical, but this is down right amazing! Highly recommend.

3. Izayoi OP, but Hopefully there has to be someone who is on par with him, or this anime will turn boring.
    Too bad theres only 10 episodes...

4. With the way they brought out the whole 'gifts' thing on those cards, I'm assuming they will have something happen based around that plot point. And ya, it's too short. Frowny Face.

5. One more episode :sadeyes:
    tbh, there wasnt much background stories at all. just asuka and a little of You (barely any Asuka story). nothing about Izayoi

6. So far it's seemed to be more action oriented than story, which is fine for me but I know a lot of anime peeps like themselves an deep and fulfilling story. I don't know how well it received in Japan, however, or so I've heard, it is doing very well with the American audience. I'm hoping this half season is to give the audience a taste of what to expect, before they send out a full 24 episode season. Hope.

7. If they don't continue this anime, I will want to punch a baby, because this anime is probably #1 or #2 on my list. (Don't worry, I will not punch a baby for real, just in my Imagination). I would like if they added a bit of romance to this anime, not much though, I feel like it would ruin it.

#Team Black Rabit 2013 :heart:

8. I at least wanted to know why Izayoi wore damn headphones 24/7. lol :sigh: