Monmusu Quest! (Monster Girls Quest)

Discussion in 'Visual Novels' started by Tammymatty (Male), April 6, 2013.

1. Title: Monster Girls Quest
    Length: Medium (10-30 hours)
    Description: Toro Toro Resistance presents a massive fantasy RPG adventure game!

*Took down description due to the site rules*

This game is really strange in my opinion (crap spelling XD). There is an excessive amount of bad endings in this game, all in which you are raped. In the battles, its kinda like pokemon where you choose your attacks, defend, etc. I am about to finish part 2 and part 3 is supposed to be release sometime this year. English translations are also being done by Rogue Translator so yes, you can get English.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS AN EROGE
    Please do not post any spoilers without using spoiler feature and DO NOT post any hentai material on this thread.

Edit: Sorry about the lack of pictures, I tried to add one, but it didn't work, sorry.

2. Don't mind me, just editing out some links. ChooChoo~

*coughnodownloadlinkspleasecough*

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. On the first note, I would like to say I am sorry about this lol. I didn't really know that I shouldn't post links, but now that I think about it, it is a bit of common sense. Also, I thought I could post a reccomendation on this as long as I didn't post any hentai material on the site itself. And finally, I really should of thought twice about posting that description lol. If you really want to, just delete this thread if you can, its my fault... sorry. But I really do like its story.

4. U should of just did what i did with Fortissimo
    post some pics of it and post some vids of what its about

or you could of posted a turtorial of how to install it :-P
    (how to get around rules of no downloading links) = make a youtube vid of how to do it :-P

5. Lol, I tried to post pics but that didn't work out lol. As for the Link to a Video of how to install, I had one, but Vita took it down.