Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Comedy Nichijou

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Chiwwy, December 27, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

"The series follows the lives of a group of high school students and their school. Various oddities and absurdities abound, such as a robotic girl made by a scientist who is an eight-year-old girl, a boy who rides a goat to school with his butler, a girl who can procure various guns out of thin air, a cat that can speak and a principal who has wrestled a deer. Despite its bizarre settings and characters, the students still lead normal lives."
    -Wikipedia

This series. My gosh. It is so very hilarious. While I typically do not like pure comedies or shounen, I cannot help but say I love Nichijou. The animation isn't the BEST, but it certainly is the most... effective? Perhaps "intense" would work... Anyway, it adds to the comedy so much. All the slapstick humour hooked me as soon as I saw a completely random video on YouTube.

[​IMG]

It's also got some intense moments of adorable voice acting in it with Hakase and Nano. It was a good watch, I must say. I love anime like these so very much.

• Agree Agree x 1