No Game No Life

Discussion in 'Anime Suggestions' started by Fruit, July 9, 2014.

1. #1 Fruit, July 9, 2014
    Last edited: March 7, 2015
    No Game No Life
    [​IMG]
    Synopsis
    The story of No Game, No Life centers around Sora and Shiro, a brother and sister whose reputations as brilliant NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) hikikomori (shut-in) gamers have spawned urban legends all over the Internet. These two gamers even consider the real world as just another "crappy game." One day, they are summoned by a boy named "God" to an alternate world. There, God has prohibited war and declared this to be a world where "everything is decided by games"—even national borders. Humanity has been driven back into one remaining city by the other races. Will Sora and Shiro, the good-for-nothing brother and sister, become the "Saviors of Humanity" on this alternate world? "Well, let's start playing."

Personally my favorite anime of the year! fully recommend watching!! The style to it is so vivid and bright but it fits all too well and is really a masterpiece.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gonna have to finish Sao season 2 first but would be the same for me otherwise ^^ (by that I mean favourite anime of the year, then again there is still fall)

3. I actually liked this better than SAO. Defs one of the best anime this year, and even in the last few years.

4. Could of used more Kurami/Fi

5. This anime was also my favorite for the year. Just finished watching it again and couldn't get enough. Hope there will be a second season soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wow was this a great series. Was only going to watch the first episode but it turned into a marathon, ended up watching it all in one sitting. 10/10 would watch again.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It was really an Awesome series!!
    I spent nights without sleeping to watch it!! Lol

8. I've watched it twice. Sucks that there's no second season, and little is known if another is underway.