Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

POLL: What level of Otaku do you consider yourself to be?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by euria, December 9, 2015.

Tags:
?

What level of Otaku do you consider yourself to be?

Poll closed December 16, 2015.
  1. IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

25.0%
  2. 8-10 hardcore af!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5-7 a great deal!

50.0%
  4. 2-4 a little bit

25.0%
  5. 0-1 little to no level of otaku in this girl/boy *grins*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dunno it this'll actually work, but... Here goes!!

2. I'm at the level where I watch way too much anime its probably not good, but I never bother to remember character names studio names and stuff like that XD

so when you ask "oh have you seen [Insert generic animo name here]
    i'll just reply with "ye."

3. haha me too

4. I'm not as crazy as some people, I watch my anime everyday. I have my set schedule, but I don't do any cosplay. I have a handful of manga I also follow regularly, but I do it when I have the time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I watch anime every now and then when there's a show I enjoy. And I try to go to Anime-cons when I can, it's nice to see the cosplay and art.

6. I personally used to be really into anime and manga to the point where I had caught up to the 643rd episode of one piece and the 100-somethingth episode of fairy tail in a few months. The manga situation was similar, though not quite as intense. But I've recently gotten very obsessed with light novels and although that is a part of otaku-ness I feel like my otaku level has really decreased.

7. Me too! I have actually set up a schedule for 2016 to balance my life. I don't wanna get TOO overboard on novels, anime and manga, though, since I gotta study too, and I know I'll find something good to read or watch that's not on my list.

• Like Like x 1
  8. According to your chart I'd say I'm a 2 :-)

9. Yah same here I'm a 2

10. i could do that in a week XD i really could though

11. Hey dude nice artwork btw can u make me some? same thing but with OtakuBros instead of dicomo would appreciate it if you could dude my skype is Austin.mears17

12. i dunno, i might be "borderline casual", like i don't really follow the new releases and can be pretty clueless about japan-side news

although when i find a series/manga that i happen to really like, i'm gonna binge the hell out of it like nobody's business

13. same XD

14. Well, Jinjer, that sounds like a "true" otaku to me :-)

15. agreed

16. Hey RavenShadow you are a true otaku ill be posting a few more vids on my otaku bros channel soon make sure to subscribe im crazy XD

17. lol ok if you say so *_*