Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Punchline

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Wazurau, June 29, 2015.

1. Alright so I didn't really know what to expect from this anime. I kinda thought it'd just be a silly little show all about panties from the preview I had seen. While still being really cute, it did get serious pretty quick. There were a lot of the parts through the show that felt genuinely heartfelt and you could tell that even with all the panty nonsense, the main character really cares for his friends and will do anything for them. It was actually pretty engaging and i really enjoyed the animation style. It also has a wonderful and catchy opening song too that i couldn't seem to skip through the whole series and is currently stuck in my head as i type this. I would definitely recommend giving this anime a try.

Here is the description from MAL: "If he sees underwear, humanity will be destroyed!? An original anime series from the noitaminA block, Punch Line centers on Yuuta Iridatsu, a high school student, with a peculiar habit. When he sees a girl's panties, he gets so excited he faints! After a certain incident with a ghost cat, his soul gets separated from his body. Using his special powers, Yuuta watches the daily lives of the inhabitants of an apartment and sometimes plays tricks on them. Eventually, Yuuta decides to unlock the secrets to why Earth will be destroyed and tries to save it!"

2. I got caught way off guard half way through when it hit me how good punchline actually was