Shakugan no Shana

Discussion in 'Anime Suggestions' started by Fruit, September 26, 2013.

1. #1 Fruit, September 26, 2013
    Last edited: September 26, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Not long after he enters high school, Sakai Yuji’s normal days come to an end. He sees something bizarre on his way home: people are frozen in a strange fire, and a monster that looks like a large doll is attacking them. Just when he's about to be killed, a girl in a dark cloak wielding a large sword appears, and slices the monster in half. Although Yuji survives the strange encounter, the girl informs him of a desolate truth: " 'You' don't exist anymore." -Source

Info:
    Type: TV

Episodes: 24

Aired: Oct 6, 2005 to Mar 23, 2006

Producers: J.C. Staff, Geneon Universal EntertainmentL, FUNimation
    Entertainment
    L, Toshiba Entertainment, Cosmic Ray, Showgate

Genres: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, School, Super Power, Supernatural

Duration: 24 min. per episode

Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

This anime has 3 seasons, I found it exciting to watch cause its romance, action, and supernatural. I love the love story in this anime. The first few episodes may seem weird but it gets tons better through out the show.

Sequels:
    Shakugan no Shana Second Shakugan no Shana Final

2. I watched Season 1 and 2, loved them. But then I saw the beginning to Season 3 and completely fucking hated this series. I refuse to watch.

3. but season 3 is the best :(

4. same as Dirtbag, season 1&2 were amazing, but to me, season 3 was just
    1 long battle scene that was dragged out to fit a season... I ended up skipping like 9 episodes and just watched the final episode. Was a pretty nice ending I guess

5. I have yet to watch this after like a year of procrastinating. Ugghh.