Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Spring Anime Preview & Watch List 2015

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by John, March 27, 2015.

1. #1 John, March 27, 2015
    Last edited: June 28, 2015
    Ahhhh Spring. When the sun finally greats us with warmer weather, green grass, blooming flowers and animals. Actually, screw that...it's still cold here. I need some anime to keep me warm and the Spring line-up looks like it will help a lot with that. I'm super excited for what could be a strong list of anime series to watch, so let's check out what Random Curiosity has for us this time and make out our anime lists...shall we?

Color Legend:
    • Must Watch
    • Solid
    • On the Fence
    • Dropped
    My Anime Watch List:
    Click on the anime name if it's been completed to see a write-up on that series.
    • Owari no Seraph: Completed
    • Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo: Completed
    • Grisaia no Rakuen: Completed
    • High School DxD BorN: Completed
    • Kekkai Sensen (Mon): Episodes Complete - 11/12
    • Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka: Completed
    • Shokugeki no Souma: Continued in Summer 2015
    • Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku: Completed
    • Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season: Completed
    • Plastic Memories: Completed
    Returning Anime:
    • World Trigger: Continued in Summer 2015
    • Tsukimonogatari: Completed
    Dropped Anime:
    • Assassination Classroom
    • Kyoukai no Rinne
    • Nisekoi:
    • Arslan Senki
    • Triage X
    • Punchline
    • Denpa Kyoushi
    Oh lawd! That list is crazy, but what can an otaku male do? I'll have tell my girlfriend that some of her time with me will be spent watching anime lol. Welp, that's my list guys. Was your list as intimidating or are you not as high on this season as I am?

• Like Like x 2
  2. #2 Akane, March 28, 2015
    Last edited: April 4, 2015
    Shokugeki no Souma PV
    Re-Kan! PV
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku PV
    Nisekoi 2 PV
    Plastic Memories PV
    High School DxD BorN PV
    Grisaia no Rakuen PV
    Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo PV
    Triage X PV
    Punch Line PV
    Owari no Seraph PV
    Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka PV
    Dragon Ball Z Movie 15: Fukkatsu no F Movie PV
    Love Live! The School Idol Movie PV
    Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation
    Kuroko no Basket Season 3

gotta watch all the ecchi mang

3. about Grisaia, the second season would theoretically be Grisaia no Meikyuu (but it turned into a 1 hour Special as an OVA)
    So dont forget to watch the OVA first lol. thats the in between of the 3 Grisaia's xD. Rakuen is after Meikyuu
    http://anilist.co/anime/21005/GrisaianoMeikyuu

• Like Like x 1
  4. List ATM (Will Update Priorities In Future)
    Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatteiru. Zoku
    Re-Kan!
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid
    Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu
    Shokugeki no Souma
    Owari no Seraph
    High School DxD BorN
    Gunslinger Stratos
    Plastic Memories
    Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic
    Hibike! Euphonium
    Ore Monogatari!!
    Houkago no Pleiades
    Etotama
    Nisekoi:
    Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

5. welp as expected by DxD, face full of OPPA** in first episode! :runaway:

6. Has anyone subbed it yet? I saw some random group did but don't trust their TL. Waiting for someone who actually knows what they're doing lol

7. #7 Fruit, April 5, 2015
    Last edited: April 5, 2015
    yup, its been subbed, It was pretty accurate for my knowledge of Japanese. I'm an amateur at Jap, but I can tell the sub is legit. Which site published the questionable subs?

8. OMG My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! is so freaking good. Just as good as I remember. Having a hard time remembering what happened in the first season though. Ugh, should have re-watched it first!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The first episode of Shokugeki no Souma was okay, but man that second episode was way better. I love this show more than I should.

10. Oh hells yes! Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works II and Nisekoi II!

p.s. onodera best grill

11. I really like this anime! (probably because I cook) :heart:

12. the manga is 10/10 if you read it

13. So far, i LOVE Shokugeki no Soma. I don't know why, despite the ridiculousness of it it's just so enticing!

I'm also in love in Plastic Memories, this anime has brought yet another emotional rollercoaster that is going to tear my heart and i'm going to love and hate it for it.

Next is Nisekoi 2, so far it's fairly boring, but that's not uncommon i'd say with the first few episodes of the 2nd season.

Highschool DxD BorN, Well as you all can see my profile pic is Rias Gremory. So far, this season is everything i dreamed it would be, although it is somewhat fast paced. Other then the fact that they are going at a fast pace though, this anime is amazing and continues to make me love it even more.

Gunslinger Stratos: This anime is definitely something i'm going to enjoy in a binge, after watching the first 2 episodes though i realized it's not one that really keeps me coming back each week, so i'm dropping it till the season finishes.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka: This anime is in general, the perfect anime to me. Being a big gamer nerd that would love to live the life of an adventurer such as the MC in this one, and also wanting my own little harem, it is an embodiment of everything i wish i had, and so i love it.

Triage X: Ya know, despite being a giant Highschool DxD fan, this anime just leaves me feeling pretty bored so far. Will continue though to see where it goes.

Yamada-Kun and the 7 witches: So far so good. Seems like something i'm just going to thoroughly enjoy. :-)

14. my favorites from top to bottom:

DanMachi (ni Deai wo Motomeru)- Game'ish Reality=CHECK, Harem=CHECK, Goddess with a HIGH personality=CHECK, Romance=CHECK, Rising from sucking to being superbly OP=CHECK (what more could I want)
    I love Adventures
    Plastic Memories- Very emotional, bittersweet I would say. The owners spend their last moments together happily with their giftia but then they got to turn them in after.
    Highschool DxD BorN- "Perverted Dragon King"
    Shokugeki no Souma- I LOVE COOKING
    Grisaia no Rakuen- I liked the novel, but never have read Rakuen VN, so IDK whats gonna happen.
    Yamada-Kun and the 7 witches- I like this romance story, I see it progressing into a really touching anime

There are more, but just listing my favs :3

15. YeaYeaYea!!!!! DanMachi 20/10 on today's episode, loved it and was nostalgic :heart:
    (Remember the first time Kirito did his dual wielding, felt like that, but with more action, Gleam Eyes if I remember)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Don't go sleepin' on the new Arslan Senki tho. Drawn by the same guy that did FMA

17. Plastic Memories is hands down my favourite this season. I do really enjoy DanMachi and Shokugeki no Souma. I kind of like Owari no Seraph but some of it just became kinda eh. Yamada Kun and The Seven Witches is pretty good, and I do like the new Arslan Senki. I had higher hopes for Nisekoi 2 because I got really into the first season, but the second season is just kinda letting me down. :-/

18. Oh don't forget the second season of I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying. That show is really cute and I enjoy every little thing about it