Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Summer 2016 Anime Preview & Watch List

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by John, June 30, 2016.

1. #1 John, June 30, 2016
    Last edited: October 1, 2016
    It's summer time folks and that means some hot new anime to feast our eye upon. Our friends over at Random Curiosity put out their Summer 2016 preview and I'm all over it. Below you'll fine the list of anime I'll be keeping tabs on for the summer:

Color Legend:
    • Must Watch
    • Solid
    • On the Fence
    • Dropped
    Anime Watch List:
    • Tales of Zestiria the X: Completed
    • Qualidea Code: Just wasn't a fan really...super generic and kind of dumb.
    • Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi: Completed
    • Mob Psycho 100: Completed
    • Fukigen na Mononokean: I felt like this was more for girls than guy...
    • D.Gray-man Hallow: Completed
    • Taboo Tattoo: The story just never grabbed me. I thought I could follow it for a while, but it's just not very good.
    • Masou Gakuen HxH: I guess even I have a ecchi limit...
    • ReLIFE: Completed
    • Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!: I lasted a while with this one, but to be honest I never really clicked with it. So I dropped it!
    • Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara: Completed
    • Rewrite: Completed
    • 91 Days: Completed
    • Hitori no Shita: The Outcast: Completed
    Returning Anime:
    • Dragon Ball Super: Moved to Fall 2016
    • Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Completed
    • Sousei no Onmyouji: Moved to Fall 2016
    Sooo, that's it. It seems lengthy but let's see how many survive. Now that you've seen my list for the summer, show me yours!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thank you so much for this list!:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm so disappointed with the new Berserk. 19 years for a sequel and it's garbage...

4. has anyone watch the new episode of Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu:inlove::blush::confused:

5. I didn't like the animation style and immediately dropped it. It's unfortunate.
    It's pretty amazing, and just REALLY twisted.

6. Hey man, thank you for the warning lol XD

7. Really?! :scared: WTH! Haven't watched it yet. It was one of my most anticipated anime this year. Still gonna give it a try though.. Errrr nevermind :sigh:

8. I haven't watched bersek and i was wondering what is it about???^_^;:confused:

9. I'm so out of touch with anime. I've never actually followed a series as it's airing and I haven't seen any recent anime either

10. I'm currently waiting for the next episode of Dragon Ball Super... I'll give a chance to 91 days

11. i'm most like mob psycho 100 this season