Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Thunderbirds are.... Go?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Walkurefan45, June 20, 2017.

1. Back in the 80s, it wasn't all giant combiner robots and badly rewritten sci-fi sagas. Thunderbirds 2086 was also on the small screen. This was an anime tribute to the classic "supermarionation" TV show "Thunderbirds are GO!", made in Great Britain back in the 60s. Thunderbirds 2086 was done with redesigns of the classic Thunderbirds vehicles and new team members. I offer now, the first episode of "Thunderbirds 2086" for your viewing enjoyment.

• Like Like x 2
  2. According to the series' Wikipedia page, the original Japanese name of the show was "Scientific Rescue Team Technovoyager". As far as I know, all the episodes are on Youtube. No torrents exist for this series, unfortunately.

3. And there's sadly no word on an anime revival of the follow-up to Thunderbirds. Gerry Anderson's series "Terrahawks" could definitely do with a little Japanese spit-and-polish.

4. Aaa Walk u ruined it.... You wright to much I like the first part :heart:

5. Sorry about that... I post something, and usually remember something I had intended to include, then go back and add it.

• Like Like x 1