Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Action Toaru Majutsu No Index

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Crystal, September 23, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    Set in a city of scientifically advanced superhuman students, but in a world where magic is also real. Touma Kamijou’s right hand, the Imagine Breaker, will negate all magic, psychic, or divine powers, but not his own bad luck. One day he finds a young girl hanging on his balcony railing. She turns out to be a nun from the Church of England, and her mind has been implanted with the Index-Librorum-Prohibitorum - all the magical texts the Church has removed from circulation.

Prob the best anime with action ive seen in 2012
    (id give this anime a go if you want good action/comedy)

i hope this video encourages you to watch it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. This was one of my favorite animes, but this didn't come out in 2012 it came out in 2010. The second season was '12.

3. Definite interest. So there are only two seasons out?

4. @ John yah i meant that i "Watched" in 2012 i knew it was out earlier :-P
    @ Strange 2 Seasons with 24 Ep's Each + A movie is coming out in 2013

Proof

5. A movie huh? AWESOME. I heard that the third season is coming out in Fall 2013, just rumors though. I doubt they would do a movie and season, but I'll pray for it!

6. well anime (that i have not listed yet) Sora No Otoshimono has 2 seasons, then the movie came out then the 3rd season got announced
    (ill prob post Sora No Otoshimono @ a later date)