Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Adventure Tower of God

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Cactuar, September 23, 2012.

1. sounds cool so what is it about give us a bit more to go on XD if you don't mind please ^^

2. Sure, some crazily named guy, commonly called Baam, is the MC, he has a love interest im assuming, since their relationship is not really ever full uncovered, but basically the story takes place in a tower, in which the goal is to conquer every floor, once at the top, you get the wish for whatever you want, and since the tower is an artificial world, the MC's bitch wants to see the stars, and so it began.

3. lol sounds interesting so they sorta spend their time climbing said tower to make a wish of sorts?

4. Yeah, but its obviously more complicated than that.

5. I figured as much was just making sure I got the jist of it

6. Oh gosh! I completely forgot about this. It was actually the first webtoon I started to read and now I'm in love with them. I didn't get very far into it, I probably read the first couple chapters before I got distracted by other things going on and never picked it up again. I'm glad I saw this! Though, I prefer to read them in the traditional "webtoon-style" where each chapter is on one long page strip versus reading them on manga sites.