Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

What do you people think about RWBY?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Yang Xiao Long, February 4, 2017.

1. Since I'm such a huge fan of the series I was wondering what you thought about, plus season 4 ended today, if you wanna check it out.

2. Sadly I don't know enough about it, but it is so nice to see someone who likes it so much :D

3. That's a shame, I couldn't recommend it to you more, if you want to know more about it just ask me anytime!

4. I think I will! Many thanks :D :D :-)

5. The anime RWBY is awesome, Each episode are a little short but what I like the most is their creativity. There's no anime that got such incredible weapon as rwby. I wish team cinder changes side and join the good guys cause I don't want them to die it would be boring. They've got cool characters like Neo, Mercury,... Emerald maybe?

6. Ooh sounds interesting!! *_*

7. I havent seen many episodes of RWBY and im not much of a 3D anime fan but i enjoy the story and that keeps me watching it. :cheer:

8. When roosterteeth first brought it out I was excited for the project since I've always loved their stuff and it was interesting to see a western company go for the anime style ^_^. The trailers (especially with the music +_+) brought the hype and the final release was far from a dissapointment ^_^.

I'm glad it's managed to go on for 4 seasons and hope it continues... though I'd prefer it to reach an ending in oppose to an unfinished story v.v, all good things must come to an end.

Best scene: food fight ~