Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

What's on your watch list for Fall 2012?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by John, October 6, 2012.

1. List out all of the anime you're watching. I've quickly realized that my list is way too long, WAY TOO LONG. I have never had these many anime to watch, but a lot of it is catch up.

Last Updated: November 30, 2012
    • HUNTERxHUNTER: So far this anime continues to be the best I have ever watched. Simply amazing.
    • Sword Art Online: So far the story has taken an interesting turn and I'm hoping it continues to be great.
    • BTOOOOM!: Dropped. I was into it for the first few episodes, but I think the anime is a little too dark to me.
    • "K": Series is pretty good, visually amazing with an interesting story line.
    • Shin Sekai Yori: This anime has it's ups and down. Interesting story, but also confusing at times. Also the mix of Yaoi is not my cip of tea ^_^;. But I'll stick with it...
    • Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne: The series is exactly as I suspected...it's dirty lol. It is a bit funny though and I enjoy the little awkward moments.
    • To Love-Ru Darkness: Delayed. I want to watch this but the series is HIGHLY censored. So I'll wait for the BD's to release before I watch it.
    • PSYCHO-PASS: Pretty awesome. This anime is also very violent and a bit dark, but the story is a bit more interesting to me. I've always liked futuristic animes.
    • Magi: VERY surprising. I was skeptical on this anime but it has really been the highlight of this season. I find myself wanting more.
    • Little Busters: I added this anime on after reading good reviews. I really like it, it's cute. Not usually the type of anime I go for but if I like it, you'll like it.
    • My Little Monster: I haven't watched it yet, but this was also highly rated. Will be checking out shortly.
    I really did this more so I can remember all the anime I am watching and not forget lol. How about you? What's on your list?

2. Dog Days
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Mirai Nikki (Almost finished)
    Naruto Shippuden
    Fairy Tail
    That's all I can think from the top of my head :-P

3. why would we judge you on those animes! Nothing wrong with watching animes that u want to check out!

i would add Kyoukai Senjou to that list if u plan to watch Dog Days!

and i plan to watch (or i am watching)
    Little Busters
    Panzer Girls
    Shin Sekai Yori
    Busou Shinki
    Hunter X Hunter (2011 Version)
    Asura Cryin
    Cardfight Vanguard (2nd Season)
    Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne
    To Love-Ru Series (Might/Someone Tell Me If Its Worth The Watch)

4. Oh and I also might watch Code Geass

5. So far I like To Love-Ru. It's pretty good. Some episodes are meh and easily skippable, but most of them are hilarious. I'm a little more than half-way through season 1. I'll probably be done with Season 2 by tomorrow night. I'll give you a better idea then.

Edit: So To Love-Ru was good, the first season has about 26 episodes...but not all of them are good. Some I skipped because they were either overly stupid or boring. Don't make the mistake I did and skip the OVA's, you will be confused come season 2. Season 2 had much better quality, but followed a different format. It was like a bunch of short stories each episode.

I'm onto Season 3 right now and hoping it turns out good.

6. - Space Brothers, best anime of the year.
    - Sword Art Online
    - Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!
    - Jormungand 2
    - Robotic;Notes - doesn't look that good, but I'm giving it a chance because of Steins;Gate.

Oh, I watch Fairy Tail too.

7. This is more of an update post. So how are your anime's coming?

8. A Certain Magical Index is the anime I'm watching ATM.
    It's a REALLY good anime, imo.

9. whos your favorite female?
    mines Itsuwa
    [​IMG]

Btw BTOOOOM isnt that bad id say it has alot more drama then dark moments + the romance is really starting to develop between Sakamoto and Himiko/ Id say its more weird with action then dark

10. The whole suicide or attempted suicide was a little bit much for me. The story is interesting and if that doesn't bother you then you should definitely keep watching. However it was too much for me :-P.

11. My favorite female is Misaka Mikoto
    [​IMG]