Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

When you hear Anime what's the first thing that comes to your mind?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by LuckyS, November 30, 2016.

1. When you hear the word anime what's the first anime that comes to mind?

When I hear the world anime a lot of times "One Piece" or "Naurto" comes to my mind :D.

2. Umm... for me it would probably be Naruto and Sword Art Online

3. When I hear Anime I just have a bright flash of every anime I watched. The first that come to my minde are Katekyo hitman reborn, Bleach and Naruto , One piece is a must

4. Normally when I hear anime. I think about whatever show I've been watching.

5. When I think of anime I think about Sao and Aot.

6. I would think of noragami and Trinity 7

7. I would think of Tokyo ghoul definitely.

8. Well, to be honest, nothing really comes in my mind. I think it depends about the situation in wich you heard ,,anime,,. For example, if the people you heard talking are saying bad things about anime, I think indirectly you will defend anime because, yeah, anime is great and I don't see bad things about it. I hope you understand what I wanted to explain. In conclusion, anime means a lot for me, because I could escape from life dificulties by watching anime.

9. I totally agree with you! :clap:
    A lot of people say bad things about anime without knowing that it's a comforting leisure for us. When I heard about anime, I remember that there is a place where I can escape if I'm in pain.

10. I am glad that your understood what I wanted to explain!

11. Nekos, lolis, Tsunderes, everything that makes anime so great!

12. Just One Word "AWESOME" Comes to my find!!!