Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Winter 2013 Preview & Watch List

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by John, December 26, 2012.

1. It's about that time everyone! Yes, the Fall 2012 season in all of its glory is coming to a close. We had some great series but it's time to move onto the Winter 2013 Preview! Check out what the folks over at Random Curiosity have written: http://randomc.net/2012/12/26/winter-2013-preview/

Check out my watch list:
    • Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
    • Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
    • Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
    • Vividred Operation
    • Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT
    • Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (Completed)
    • Da Capo III
    There are a few anime from 2012 that I'll continue to watch as long as they go, so hopefully they last. Once again I need to recommend HunterxHunter for those who have not watched it.

So, what's yours?

2. The only anime I'm really looking forward to is Kizumonogatari. I LOVE Hachikugi. :heart:

3. I have no idea what they are (although i read some of the manga for Maoyuu Maou Yuusha) but ill probably watch most of that list or at least at the beginning and then drop whatever ends up being boring or tedious to watch

• Minami-ke: Because I enjoy the previous seasons~ Want to see this badly.
    • Sasami-san: Because Hikikomori. Lel.
    • Tamako Market: Because I enjoyed K-on, and am hoping for a similar kind of thing.
    Also, looking forward to Nekomonogatari, though it starts on 31 Dec, so it's not technically on the Winter 2013 list. :V

4. If only Chuunibyou demo koi shitai had a second season, I'm not sure if it will have one because it the anime still says: "On-Going"

5. I don't see that in the list though for this season.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Oh, I see. I heard Kizumonogatari was coming soon, but I guess Nekomonogatari is coming first and before the next year, like Chiwwy pointed out.

I assumed Kizumonogatari would be out within a year. My bad. :3

7. Yea, both are prequels I believe to Bakemonogatari. I really loved that series and it's sequel. However, I hate going backwards. But I believe Kizumonogatari is the movie while Nekomonogatari will be a 4 episode series starting in a few days with a small arc.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru - people say a must watch romance anime of the season
    Senran Kagura - Action/Ecchi count me in
    Vividred Operation - visuals/characters look interesting
    Da Capo 3 - havent watched the previous series but ill check it out since the characters look nice
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - Visual looks nice and after watching the 1st episode i can tell this is gonna be good

9. I just watched Ore...(too long to type out) and it's awesome from episode 1. Onto the rest for now.

Also, I'm not sure about Da Capo. I didn't watch Series 1 and 2 and both series have 2 seasons. I was trying to read up on it a little but I don't want to be lost watching Da Capo III since it will have some references (maybe). What do you think?

10. from what ive heard people say you DONT have to watch previous series the only thing is you will miss references, but other then that its completly watchable if your a first timer Da Capo watcher

11. >.< will have to watch Da Capo 3 after i finish the others (currently in the middle of them and you know me crystal i refuse to watch/read things out of order). Maoyuu is more confusing in the anime than in the manga imo, although it seems good (got like 2 chapters into the manga if you dontcount reading all the extra stuff which forced me to read the same scene 4 times)

12. recommending to everyone to check out Kotoura San (came out today)
    it has such a sad opening (it hit my heart directly) but its gonna be a light/comedy/romance anime
    [​IMG]
    Btw Boku Wa Todomachi 2nd season 1st ep is out in raw
    few hours till subs!

13. ... you know crystal if you told me to watch it before your second sentence i wouldve....

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. i think only the begginning is sad the rest looks like comedy/romance

hell if i was the main character i would of commit suicide by the time she got "abandoned"

15. ... read the mood? lol you should know me by now crystal >.<

16. Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

reccommending that to
    [​IMG]

17. That's on my list to watch for sure. Why did you have to put such a big image lol.

18. picked the 1st image that i could find :\
    this and Kotoura San are the good watches for me
    (other then OreShura and Da Capo 3 and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha)

just waiting on Vividred Operation

19. I want sao season 2... :'-(