Dismiss Notice
Please be aware that this section may contain spoilers. If you're discussing something here that may be a spoiler, please use the [SPOILER] tag!

Wolf Children

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Paranoid Android, January 5, 2015.

1. I know, I know. I should have watched this movie way before now. For a movie that borders on being a "Furry" related flick, it's fantastic. This one is taking a spot right next to Summer Wars. This one really pulled at the heart strings the whole ride, love, death and life. The animation (much like Summer Wars) is breathtaking, especially the nature shots. I had to take a double take several times, and my jaw would just drop. If you like anime movies with that family/slice of life feel with a little bit of "That's new and a odd" then this one is for you. I would go into details but I do not want to spoil any of this treat for anyone who has not seen it. So, go watch it! (~‾⌣‾)~

• Like Like x 2
  2. I love this movie. Only anime I have ever bought for Blu-Ray and it was totally worth it. Even Summer Wars isn't as good as Wolf Children. And I personally find Wolf Children deeper and more enjoyable than Totoro or Kiki's Delivery Service. Definitely #2 on my favorite movies of all time.

3. I was conflicted on watching this for such a long time lol. But it was well worth it when I finally did; definitely worth watching for some extra feels, it was exceptionally cute too!

• Agree Agree x 1